- For other locations with the same name, see Bentonville.
Bentonville is 51,000 cities in northwestern Arkansas. Known as the home of the head office of the major retail giant Wal-Mart, The Travel+ Leisure magazine is one of the "most popular destinations in 2012."
Because of the family's weeks and weekends, there's a lot of sightseeing. If you are looking for work in the city, visit the local Chamber of Commerce website or call at Bentonville Convention & Visitors Bureau in Bentville Square.
The majority of the population is "emigration" (relocation for business purposes) from other parts of the country, so many people visit and they are very friendly. There is also an atmosphere of "South Hospitality."
The expressway connection to Bentonville in Kansas City, Tulsa and Little Rock is great. If you don't have the option of getting in by car, you can go directly to the Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA). If the price of an air ticket is an important factor, consider diving into the international airport at a short distance, such as Tulsa or Kansas City.
- 1 Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA) (about 12 miles south of Benton Building). The nearest airport for regular commercial flights.
- 2 Bentonville City Airport (VBT). a small general airport Another name, Louise Terden Field, comes from a pioneer in local aviation.
- A bicycle road connecting the Lasobuk area Greenway Event Building and other major Arkansas destinations.
This city is easy to navigate and easy to find. The Bentonville has a lot of taxi services, but they are expensive. If you go to town for more than a day, rent a car.
- The Ozak Regional Transportation Bureau Bentonville-Rogers area has very limited traffic options.
- 1 Compton Gardens and Conference Center 312 N Main St+1 479 254-3870.
- 2Crystal Bridges US Art Museum 600 Museum Way+1 479 418-5700 The 50,000-square-foot museum exhibits works worth millions of dollars. Freedom.
- The Momentaly 507 SE E St, ☏+1 479 367-7500. Su Tu W 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Th F Sa 10AM~10PM. The satellite campus free of the Crystal Bridges Museum of Art, Contemporary Art.
- 3 The Walmart Museum (Walton's 5 & 10 Museum/Walmart Visitor Center), 105 N Main St, +1 479 273-1329 ([email protected])M-Th 8AM-9PM, F Sa 8AM-10PM, Su Noon-9PM Free.
- 4 Museum of Native American History (MONAH), 202 SW "O" St, +1 479 273-2456. M-Sa 9AM-5PM. Freedom.
-  Peel Mansion Museum & Heritage Gardens (400S Walton Blvd) +1 479 254-3870) Tu-Sa 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (started every hour). 5 dollars for adults + tax, children (6-12 dollars) + tax, 6 dollars for free.
- 6 Scott Family Amazon 1099 Museum Way + 1 479 696-9280. Adults and children $9.50, free.
The website provides a trail of Bentonville and details about Bentonville parks.
Among the many fast food restaurants and national chains in Bentonville, there are many wonderful local restaurants to try.
- Table Mesa Bistro, 108 E Central Ave, +1 479 715-6706 (Table mesa bistro).
- Doe's Eat Place, 2806 S Walton Blvd, +1 479 254-8081.
- The River Grill 2005, Dr. Botelle☏+1 479 271-4141.
- Fred's Hickory Inn, 1502 N Walton Blvd, +1 479 273-3303.
- Orlando Place, 1100 SE 14th St, +1 479 271-0042.
- Petit Bistro, 2702 N Walton Blvd, +1 479 464-9278.
- Redbud Cafe, 609 SW 8th St, +1 479 876-8670.
- Station Cafe, 111N Main St, 479 273-0553.
- Tabora 108 SE A St.
- Tusk & Trotter American Brasserie, 110 SE A St, +1 479 268-4494, ✉ [email protected]
- Gusano's Pizzeria (2905 S Walton Blvd #9, +1 479 271 8242[email protected]) Thursday, Friday, Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., every other day 11:0 a.m. to 10:0 p.m. A Chicago pizza restaurant and a sports bar are called "the world's best Chicago-style pizza." a part of Arkansas and the eight small chain stores around it.
The Bentonville has no bar club scene (Bentonville was a windless zone until November 2012), but there are many places suitable for drinking. Here are suggestions that provide a consistent service and pricing:
- Executive Escape Lounge, 1120 S Walton Blvd (South Hilton Suites on 1 Floor), ☏+1 479 845-4600.
- The Vendor Club, 3001 NE 11th St (Simmons Suites on the first floor), ☏+1 479 254-7800.
- Bentley's Iilland Pub (old Celt Grill), 911 Southeast 28th Street, +1 479 876-8060.
Depending on the quality of the service and the amount paid, Bentonville has various hotels. Because of the demand of business travelers, the prices for mid-week rooms are high. Over the weekend, you can find more than 50% of the hotel room in Bentonville.
- Best Western Castor Rock Bentnville Inn, 2307 SE Walton Bruba☏do, +1 479 273-9727, Fax: +1 479 273-1763
- Courtyard Bentonville, Botelle Office Park, 1001 McClain Rd.,☏+1 479 273-3333, Fax:+1 479 273-3877.
- 1 Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites 2205 SE Walton Blvd, +1 479 271-2222(222)
- 2La Quinta, SE Walton Blvd.
- Motel 6, SE Walton Blvd
- Simmons Suites, 3001 NE 11th St, +1 479 254-7800, fax: +1 479 418-8108.
- 3 SpringHill Suites Bentonville, 2304 SE Walton Blvd, +1 479 464-4777, fax:+1 479 464-4477.
- Suvervan Extended Stay Hotel, 200 SW Suverban Ln, +1 479 268-4400, fax number: +1 479 715-6912.
- TownePlace Suites Bentonville/Rogers, 3100 SE 14th St, +1 479 621-0202, Fax: +1 479 621-0212.
- 4 21c Museum Hotel, 200 NE A St, +1 479 286-6500. Check in: 4 p.m., Check out: 11 a.m
- 1 Bentonville Public Library (405 S Main St1 479 271-3192, [email protected]) M-Th 9AM-8PM, F Sa 9AM-5PM.
It's a great starting point for a day trip to various places, including the Eureka Springs, Tulsa, Branson, the Buffalo River and the Ozark Mountains.
|Joplin Samba ← Bella Vista ←||N S||→Roger → Fayteville|